So, just for fun, here are my TOP 10 wishes!
- At LIFE 100.3, I wish we could book an Air Raid artist, without going through weeks and months of delays, such as "the band isn't sure", "the band is breaking up", "the band is going to wait and see." Just once, if we could book a band, sign the contract, and actually count on the band to not change their minds?!
- I want to meet Mick Jagger. I just need a "Hi Scott", or a hand shake. That's it. I'm not fussy. And although I have many industry contacts, I don't have any that connect to my rock and roll hero.
- I wish I could be given a tour of the Rolling Stones stage, the morning of a show, by the Stage Manager. I just like to know stage secrets, like where are Keith's guitar pedals? And exactly what is on the table behind the drum kit? And, how many people are on security staff at a show?
- I want to meet Sylvester Stallone. He's iconic. He's lost his fortune and got it back. I just wish I could say "hi" - and see how tall or short he really is.
- I wish LIFE 100.3 could have a New Year's Eve Dance Party with balloons and confetti and a band and....a dance, without the backlash of "it's a dance and a Christian radio station can't do that."
- I want to go back on the air. Every day. Two hours a day. (My depression makes me unreliable,. I wish I could, but I can't.)
- I wish I was 169 pounds, again. Strictly for vanity reasons.
- I wish that all my dogs would live to the age of 20 or more. I don't have enough tears for anything shorter.
- I wish everyone in Barrie had a bed. It's terrible that people don't have a place to sleep. I'm doing my part to correct it, but I can't fix it all.
- I have several minor health ailments and I can live with them all EXCEPT the Restless Leg Syndrome. It's really annoying and I know it annoys the people I'm with. I wish it would go away.
Happy new year.